Walking tours Catalonia,Mallorca; Serra de Tramuntana, hiking trails, cultural and leisurely walks
+33 621 664 215
6 days/5 nights
option: 1 extra day *
Country of drystone, orange and olive groves
Prices according to options
* OPTION "1 EXTRA DAY"
PALMA DE MALLORCA
* Entertaining journey by train to
Palma on the popular "Tren de Soller"
* Visit of the old centre: the port,
the walls, the cathedral, the patios
* Shopping in search of local specialities: "sobrassada" and "ensaimada"
ESTIMATED PRICE / 6 days/5 nights
For a group of 8 people:
640€ per person
- transfers from Palma de Mallorca
- transfers & luggage transport
- full board in double bedroom for 6 days
- guiding from day 1 to day 6
- the flight or ferry fares to Palma
- the option "1 extra day"
- individual insurances
- supplements to the programme
* Spectacular fusion of sea and mountain landscapes linked by a perfectly designed network of ancient footpaths
* Charming restored villages surrounded by century old
olive groves and orchards of orange and lemon
* Gourmet cuisine in the many restaurants and countryside
inns providing specialities of the Balear island
* A quiet and romantic atmosphere to fully enjoy an
exceptional holiday in the very heart of the Mediterranean
Welcoming at Palma de Mallorca: ferry port or airport
1. MEETING: PALMA de MALLORCA
Transfer by minibus to the start of
a half-day walk along a pilgrim's path
to LLUC monastery where we stay
for 2 nights
2. PEAKS GALILEU & MASSANELLA
Breathtaking footpaths ascend two of the highest peaks of Mallorca (1200 m). Great views over the northern part of the island and, if lucky, Menorca.
Stunning discovery: 2 century old
3. GORGES of BINIARAIX
Start from the lake of Cuber to pic
de l'Ofre. An unforgettable paved path meanders down the gorges to reach
the gardens surrounding the lively town of SOLLER.
Transfer to PORT DE SOLLER
4. "SA COSTERA"
A trail along coastal crags and old olive groves following stone-walled paths. Afternoon break in a farmhouse for a well deserved natural orange juice.
Walk back to Port de Soller.
5. VALLDEMOSSA & DEIA
Morning visit of the Carthusian hermitage once Winter refuge for Chopin and George Sand.
Wonderful scenic walk along the famous "Archduke Path" providing inalterable views over the coastline.
Refreshing break in the beautifully restored village of DEIA, renowned artists' residence.